Friday, July 20, 2012

How Sweet It Is

For almost two years now I have shared not only my dirty laundry (plus quite a few other people's) with all of you, but I have also shared my love of my family, my belief in my God and my hope for my future.  I know that you have laughed with me and I also feel you have cried with me.  Sometimes you may have done both at the same time.  There are people in this world who live there entire lives never having as much love, laughter and good friends as I have found in you, my readers.  My blog is read now by people I don't know and who will never have dinner with me or call me on the phone; but they know me so well that its almost embarrassing.  No, that's not quite true.  I am proud that I have told them my heart and I have told them my story. Over 300 times a month, someone reads the story of my life; and almost every week, someone new finds me and joins me on my journey.  I write now to say that for a little while I won't be writing.  Not because I have nothing to say, you know that's not right. In fact, I too much to say and I think that means I should be quiet for a while.  So,  I am considering this as a sabbatical from telling you what's happening in my life.  I feel sure I will be back and I hope that when I am you will read my little stories and remember how much fun I had writing them for you.  Thank you so much for letting me share my life with you.

1 comment: