Monday, February 20, 2012

Dope a Deer, A Male or Female Deer Killer

Tonight the Board of my once quiet and peaceful neighborhood will have a meeting designed to tell the "Save the Deer" fans that we don't stand a chance in hell of convincing them to do just that.  I have been thinking of ways to ruin the so called "cull".   I am preparing black face and buying a large spot light.  I want to get a group to ride the golf course and yell and play loud music.  Soak the bait deer corn in gasoline.  Pepper spray?   Its like a re-con mission.  I wished I had watched more war movies with my Ex.  This was on his list of my failures and now I truly regret it.  My son in law, said I better add the orange vest to my shopping list,  but I prefer living close to the edge on this matter.  So if I go, I go, living dangerously.  If I chicken out, which is quite possible,  my next plan is to bait the deer in the opposite direction from the golf course.  This seems perfectly safe except for the mean deer killers who might turn me in and fine me for feeding.  It would be worth the $100 fine except they might fine me per site and that could add up.  I would be forced to eat sandwiches all month.  Either way,  I have spent half the day looking at Real Estate sites thinking of where I could move and how I could make money if I did.  My choices are limitless.  I could get another B & B.   Buy a store somewhere in foreclosure.  Marry a millionaire.  Become the Queen.  I didn't say they were rational ideas, just ideas.  I think I stand a better chance with the re-con mission than the millionaire or the Queen.   I just hope the black paint is really water based and comes off or I may have a future in Hip-Hop.  I have just received the email stating the kill will begin tomorrow.  What a waste and a sadness.   I hope Home Depot still has deer corn and spot lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment