Monday, June 25, 2012

Date Two

This weekend I had my second Match.com date.  I had originally canceled it and planned to forget the guy.  Then he called, emailed  repeatedly and finally, I conceded.  Anyone that interested in seeing me; well, what's a girl to do?  Once again, I can say, my first instinct was the best one.  Its not that he doesn't have some good qualities, its that being attractive to me wasn't one of them.  He brought his dogs which was the highlight of the date.  At least until they jumped on my sofa, wet from the lake.  He did look over at me and say, "That's OK, isn't it?" To be honest I preferred the dogs on my sofa to him on my sofa.  I am doomed and desperate, again.  No, that's not true.  I am encouraged that I may yet meet someone that I like.  So all I can say is "Next".

No comments:

Post a Comment