Monday, October 15, 2012

Wishing and Hopeing

After spending a couple of weeks angry at myself for my juvenile thoughts and stupid actions regarding my "almost boyfriend" ;  I have decided to forgive myself and move on.  I have placed my cute little house on the market in the hope of finding something closer to civilization and a Super Target.  I moved here with so much hope that living here would be good for my marriage and my husband.  It would afford him an opportunity to make friends and play golf and in doing so "we" would be happier.  He's never lived here and I think with winter approaching, I can't either.   In attempting to move at one of the worst times in real estate history, I am holding fast to a verse from the Bible.  Its one I know but don't know its origin nor the circumstances of its promise, but I know it is intended for me.  "I will pitch my tent in land of hope".  And so I once again, break down my campsite and think " where is the land of hope?"   There is no Hope, Alabama, nor Hope, Georgia on the map so I guess hope is where you find it.   It can be anywhere you want it to be.  But who would have ever have thought Atlanta would be considered "the land of Hope" ?  Now I know I have gone truly mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment