Thursday, January 19, 2012

Darn Those Dear and Deer

Sometimes you know you should have stayed in bed.  Sometimes you feel you should have died in your sleep. Its been that kind of week.  First, my computer crashed, again.  I told my computer guy that my neighbors are all thrilled that finally a man was showing up at my door step on a regular basis.  He blushed.  My tech savvy children have told me not to open suspicious emails but the one I got was too interesting not to take the chance and peek.  You can't just peek at a virus.  Before you know what hit you, you are down for the count and running a fever.  This email was from "American Airlines" confirming my ticket and flight to Anchorage, Alaska, on January 26.  If you have read my blog, you will recognize that as the home of the 'hoe who stole my man. Mingle that with the fact that I had a charge on my credit card two years ago from California (where the 'hoe is supposed to reside) to Las Vegas (where her family is supposed to live) and you understand that my curiosity was peaked.  Now I know what happened to that darn cat who had too much curiosity. My computer was killed though instead of me. Not sure if that's better or not. Anyway, I am back in business just in time to see the final results of my Turbo-tax form and cry and to write this weekly blog. I did discuss the virus with my Ex, who I still think of as "Dear" sometimes when I am feeling really desperate late at night or at completely weak moments during the day when I worry about money.  He assured me he had no knowledge of either the email nor the 'hoe's whereabouts.  He did mention that his computer actually crashed on the same day due to a "virus".  I do not believe in coincidence except when to suggest it gets me out of trouble.  Now if I can figure out how to discourage the deer from killing every tiny green leaf in my garden before spring gets here, I will have had a very productive and interesting week.  Today I found a large doe actually eating the birdseed out of the china tea cups hanging around my garden area. She went out of my garden, over my fence like it wasn't even there.  I have put up as many distractions above and around my fence as possible and tomorrow I will purchase one of those products that smells terrible but supposedly keeps deer out. I wonder if I could spray it on my computer and it would deter 'hoes and woes.

No comments:

Post a Comment